Thursday, January 7, 2016

Should I Watch: ERASED? (Should I Watch)

Welcome back to another Should I Watch! I have selected ERASED for this post's anime of topic, and I have to say it was quiet a good choice.

Source: http://adala-news.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Erased-anime-poster.png


     The show is about a unpopular manga artist who sometimes goes back in time about 1-5 minute before a death occurs. We do not know why or how he got this power but one thing is for sure, he has a very dark past. The show maintains a very deep aura with a constant presence of a lurking darkness, and it is definitely a show that will give you food for thought. If you were to compare the anime to any other previously made ones I believe NHK, Psyco-Pass, and Steins; Gate are the best representations for what you can expect for many reasons.

     The anime goes deep into people's emotions and subjects that both the anime industry and society try to avoid, ERASED will give you new food for thought and once you have watched it. As the episode continues the suspense rises, it will engross you and force you deep into your mind in a similar style as Death Note.

     The animations are done very well, besides a certain person's lips, the voice acting is amazing, storyline, they did an amazing job on everything. I can confidently say that ERASED will end up being one of this year's top anime, I suspect it will rise in popularity much like Attack on Titan.

     ERASED is definitely an anime you should watch, I can't say it enough, go watch ERASED. Unless you hate non-action psychological anime, it is definitely something you should watch.

     I hope you all enjoyed the post, if you want to recommend anything yourself or say your piece, I would be more than happy to hear what you have to say :)

Have an amazing night/day,
     avirgintheory

No comments:

Post a Comment