Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Post Series Called: Should I Watch (Update)

Welcome back everybody!

     The 2016 Winter Anime Season has started and there are now a ton of new anime being released, which I plan on talking about. Sometimes it is hard trying to figure out what anime you should watch, some are good, and others are bad. To help people decide what they watch I will be writing posts called "Should I Watch", they will be a general summary of a selected anime written by yours truly and based on the first episode of the selected anime. I would also like to point out that there will be No Spoilers in these posts, so rest assured nothing will be spoiled.

Sorry for the brief post, but I wanted to give you a brief summary on what I will be posting. Plus I have a lot of anime to review for these kinds of posts since I am planning on making them for as many 2016 winter anime as possible :p

With great regards,
     avirgintheory

No comments:

Post a Comment