Monday, February 16, 2015

A Sad End But A Happy Beginning

     Well readers I said that I was going to take a two week break and here I am, I'm back... well sort of. Over the past to weeks I have done a lot o thinking about the blog and I noticed that it was starting to take a different direction than it was originally. I became really uncertain about what would happen to the blog and I came to the conclusion that I am going to take a nice long break and comeback at some point in the future. I don't know when I will be back but I will be back, and the blog will probably be reinvented and completely different from how it was before, or maybe not.

     I wanted you to know that there will not be any posts for a LONG period of time, and I mean months not weeks, also I decided to trash my current version of the Death Note Tribute Game I was working on and start from scratch. So all in all when I return I shall make a glorious return and until then I really appreciate you guys and I hope you guys have a fun time! Good bye my readers I shall return with a blaze of glory!

1 comment: