Monday, January 26, 2015

Game Dev and Update

     I would like to start off with an apology, I Am Sorry that I didn't post last week, and I am sorry in advance that I will not be posting for the next two weeks. Sadly for the past week I have been super sick and haven't been able to accomplish much, the reason why I am taking the next two weeks off posting is because I am almost finished my Death Note Tribute Game Alpha 1 and I want to finish it as soon as possible!

     Currently the game is very under developed and requires a large amount of graphics but I have a generalized idea of where its heading. The game is going to be a simulation game where you can play as Kira and try to rule the world, or you can play as L and try to catch Kira. I am really hoping that this game will be a one of a kind and that whomever is unfortunate enough to play the game when it is released, may actually enjoy it. Again I am sorry that I missed last week's post and I won't be posting the next few weeks, but I will return and hopefully with a grand list of theories to talk about; so until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment